Welcome! Please wait..... error

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
camstill
Welcome! Please wait..... error

Post by camstill » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:18 am

I installed my ooma yesterday and it worked great for over a hour yesterday. Today I try to use it and the phone says Welcome! Please wait....and I never get a dialtone. I unhooked everything (modem, router, ooma and phone) and still the same message. Any suggestions?
Last edited by camstill on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thunderbird

Re: Welcome! Please wait..... error

Post by thunderbird » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:45 am

camstill wrote:I installed my ooma yesterday and it worked great for over and hour yesterday. Today I try to use it and the phone says Welcome! Please wait....and I never get a dialtone. I unhooked everything (modem, router, ooma and phone) and still the same message. Any suggestions?
Check and make sure that your My Ooma Credit card information is correct and up to date.

If you still have a problem, contact Ooma Cutomer Support:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:35 pm

camstill wrote:I installed my ooma yesterday and it worked great for over and hour yesterday. Today I try to use it and the phone says Welcome! Please wait....and I never get a dialtone. I unhooked everything (modem, router, ooma and phone) and still the same message. Any suggestions?
Unplug your phone base from power (seems like you are using a regular phone and not Telo handset?) and replug and see.

camstill

Post by camstill » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Was using Uniden cordless phone and noticed someone else had trouble with theirs, also. Plugged in old regular telephone and it is working fine again. Don't know why...