Is Ooma off line tonight?

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
WJBertrand
Is Ooma off line tonight?

Post by WJBertrand » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:57 pm

I am getting nothing but a flashing red flower for the last few hours. I've already tried unplugging the modem, Telo and router 3 times. The last time I left the Telo unplugged for 30 minutes. It never gets past the rapidly flashing red flower :(
WJBertrand
Ventura, CA

lbmofo

Re: Is Ooma off line tonight?

Post by lbmofo » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:24 pm

All is fine here. Try a different Ethernet router port.

WJBertrand

Post by WJBertrand » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:01 am

lbmofo wrote:All is fine here. Try a different Ethernet router port.
Thanks, sorry I should have included that my Telo is connected upstream to the router (modem > Telo > router), so that would not work. At any rate, I woke up this morning and everything is glowing steady blue again. The modem appeared to be on-line, so I'm guessing there was an Ooma pro lem?
WJBertrand
Ventura, CA

denmarks

Post by denmarks » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:19 am

I had the same problem and since I had just activated my new Telo in place of my old Hub I thought it was the new Telo. Went to bed with blinking red flower and woke up at 4am with all Blue face again. I thought Comcast was down since I plugged Ethernet directly to router (bypassing Ooma) which did not produce any wifi. It is working fine but a strange thing to figure out what happened. Maybe just an anomaly.