Long distance with ooma Telo CND

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
MysteryMann
Long distance with ooma Telo CND

Post by MysteryMann » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:39 am

I been trying to figure out how to make a ling distance phone call. I've tried 1-(***)***-**** still says long distance. I read if you deal 96 and 98 then 1-(***)***-**** it rings and then says, your call cannot be completed at this time, please try again later. I called 3 different people and it says that for all 3. So please help me :(

thunderbird

Re: Long distance with ooma Telo CND

Post by thunderbird » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:09 am

MysteryMann wrote:I been trying to figure out how to make a ling distance phone call. I've tried 1-(***)***-**** still says long distance. I read if you deal 96 and 98 then 1-(***)***-**** it rings and then says, your call cannot be completed at this time, please try again later. I called 3 different people and it says that for all 3. So please help me :(
Some times when you get that message, if you stay on the line just a little longer, the call goes through any way. Usually the next time you call, the call goes through nomally.

Another thing to try is to enable ten digit calling at https://my.ooma.com/system .

If that doen't help contact Ooma Customer Support:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Hours: Weekdays 7am-7pm PT, Weekends 8am-5pm PT

MysteryMann

Re: Long distance with ooma Telo CND

Post by MysteryMann » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:46 am

It doesn't work. I'll call during the week when I have time.