PLEASE FIX THIS BUG

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
bw1
Re: PLEASE FIX THIS BUG

Post by bw1 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:27 pm

If you think it's firmware, then they probably better work on fixing it themselves. ;)

dmlanger

Post by dmlanger » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Seriously it's been a year and this hasn't been fixed. I posted the damn solution for how to fix it and its really easy and simple.

sfhub

Post by sfhub » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:27 pm

It sounds like one of those low priority simple fix bugs.

It would probably take someone just a few minutes to fix and similar time to test and push out but the problem probably affects so few users it has been put at a very low priority level.

It's probably one of those things where if you get through to the right person they can bump up the priority and get it fixed for next release.

denny

Post by denny » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:07 pm

Has this been fixed yet? My Chrome (ver 4.0.249.78) does not display the page correctly. Ooma Hub Device Rev: 33454.33454

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Post by Bobby B » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Unfortunately it's not such as simple fix - the <html><head> tags are in the html templates, but it appears like the templating engine we use is stripping out the tags, causing some instances of the Chrome browser to fail.

We do plan on re-working the skin and templating engine in the next few months, so we'll hopefully be able to resolve this one then.
Bobby B

tjnamtiw

Post by tjnamtiw » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:07 pm

Bobby B wrote:Unfortunately it's not such as simple fix - the <html><head> tags are in the html templates, but it appears like the templating engine we use is stripping out the tags, causing some instances of the Chrome browser to fail.

We do plan on re-working the skin and templating engine in the next few months, so we'll hopefully be able to resolve this one then.
Has this ever been fixed??????????????????? I tried logging into my Ooma Hub just now and I get the html code when I access setup.ooma.com. Just for S&G'S I went to Internet explorer and tried it. There I get the correct setup screen for a second and then the page goes blank. The IE header stuff is there but no Ooma!!!! What's going on? I'm trying to see if my QoS setting is somehow causing my horrible upstream DSL speed but ........

Help please.

murphy

Post by murphy » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:22 pm

My Hub works fine with Firefox 23.0.1 and IE 10.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx