New Office Manager site - officev2.ooma.com

Learn more about configuring your system using the Ooma Office Manager at office.ooma.com.
Bobby B
Ooma Moderator
New Office Manager site - officev2.ooma.com

Post by Bobby B » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:33 am

Hello Everyone!

We recently launched a new Ooma Office Manager page at: https://officev2.ooma.com. We plan on using this site to replace the old office.ooma.com in early December.

We've spent the past few months rewriting the Office Manager code from the ground-up. Many of the improvements and bug fixes on this new site are "under the hood" and you should expect to see updated settings and much faster page load times.

We also added a new tab called "Home", where you can view the call logs for your system. We're targeting to add some new fax capabilities to the Home tab within the next few weeks.

Please let us know if you encounter any issues or have any feedback about the site.

Thanks!
Bobby B

lbmofo

Re: New Office Manager site - officev2.ooma.com

Post by lbmofo » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:02 pm

https://officev2.ooma.com/virtual_receptionist not working. Still work in progress I suppose. Message is "We're sorry, but something went wrong."

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Post by Bobby B » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:18 pm

Ok, I'll take a look at this issue.
lbmofo wrote:https://officev2.ooma.com/virtual_receptionist not working. Still work in progress I suppose. Message is "We're sorry, but something went wrong."
Bobby B

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Post by Bobby B » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:47 pm

lbmofo, can you try connecting to your Virtual Receptionist menu pages now?

There was an extension that was referenced in one of the Virtual Receptionist keys that no longer exists (ext 105). This was likely caused by a bug in the old site.
Bobby B

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:46 pm

Working now.

Enmi

Post by Enmi » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:27 am

Hello and good morning!

I like the fact that the new portal works much faster. My problem (which I didn't realize became a problem until TODAY) is that the old version of Ooma Office, let me add a a Ring group, that rolled over to the virtual assistant if not answered. The new version DOES NOT. I understand this functionality was recently added in...October? Maybe September? If it's still active, can we please have that added back as an option, as well as "VoiceMail" and "Transfer to Extension"?

If this is not possible its a real bummer, since our setup needs to have the voice attendant pickup AFTER it rings the office.

Post by 159515100 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:12 am

I too have had this same problem since last week and am growing quite frustrated with customer service about their lack of attention to this issue. They keep promising me it would be handled within a day and now it is going on a week and I constantly need to contact them, not the other way around. Without this feature my system is basically useless as with my current configuration the virtual receptionist is not even being used. I am wondering how many customers don't even know that this feature is not working. The sad thing is that I just switched to Ooma Office two weeks ago.

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Post by Bobby B » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:19 pm

Ok, we've opened a bug to resolve this issue. While we work on a fix, I can manually configure the ring group for you to timeout to the virtual receptionist - please just send me an email with the ring group you'd like to update.
Bobby B

Enmi

Post by Enmi » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:21 pm

Bobby B wrote:Ok, we've opened a bug to resolve this issue. While we work on a fix, I can manually configure the ring group for you to timeout to the virtual receptionist - please just send me an email with the ring group you'd like to update.
Seriously, I wish I checked the forums as often as I should. Thanks Bobby for the suggestion! I sent you an email, and appreciate you opening a bug to fix the problem - especially since it broke right after you added the feature! Now all I need is for you guys to offer an efax service, cause seriously, everything else sucks on the market.

photoguy7374

Post by photoguy7374 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:28 am

Same problem. There is certainly a problem transferring to virtual receptionist from Google Voice. All calls go direct to voicemail . Very annoying since Google Voice is my main busienss line and I can't use Ooma's virtual receptionist until this is worked out. Maybe they should add a pause button so there could be a pause before pickup and then dial extension 100 for virtual receptionist.