New Office Manager site - officev2.ooma.com

Learn more about configuring your system using the Ooma Office Manager at office.ooma.com.
Re: New Office Manager site - officev2.ooma.com

Post by 159515100 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:23 am

A special thanks to Bobby Biswal for both manually configuring my system to time out to the virtual receptionist during the time the bug was being fixed as well as letting me know that the system is once again as it should be and now can be configured on our own to do so. I appreciate the personalized service and wanted to publically acknowledge his hard work. Thanks again Bobby!

hjk428

Re: New Office Manager site - officev2.ooma.com

Post by hjk428 » Tue May 06, 2014 11:33 am

I've had ooma office 2 weeks, have only ported my fax # over, but am experiences problems that may be like some of the ones mentioned here. The manager or portal will not let me edit any of the extensions! Online tech help had to make a change for me yesterday, but she couldn't or wouldn't (?) answer my question of why it wouldn't let me edit!
The "click anywhere on a line" causes my screen to shade super dark, nothing happens and I have to click the mouse once for it to change back to normal. It was a virtual fax line they setup yesterday, I've sent 2 faxes, client recieved both, he faxed one back yesterday & he thought it went thru, & he's tried again today and his fax machine errored out, and I've not received either one! it seems the virtual fax does not work as described either!?

I read here where someone setup their V fax, no problem, they mentioned entering and/or changing their email address,, well mine hasn't offered me those options,, sure, they have my email address from the get go, it wasn't setup or re-entered while setting up the fax, since it won't let me edit any liines, fax or otherwise!
Has this happened to anyone else??
thank you, jeff