Favorites list question

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
lmacmil
Favorites list question

Post by lmacmil » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:31 am

I have been away from home for a couple weeks and thus have not made any calls from my Ooma phone number. I logged in today and see that my favorites list is composed completely of the recent incoming calls, most of which I believe were robocalls that were not blocked (I don't recognize any of the numbers.)

It seems to me that the favorites list should be composed of one's outgoing calls only. Given the number of unwanted calls these days, it seems silly to put those on a favorites list. If there's a way to edit or clear the favorites list, I haven't been able to find it.

oomamaniacal

Re: Favorites list question

Post by oomamaniacal » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:42 am

lmacmil wrote:If there's a way to edit or clear the favorites list, I haven't been able to find it.
There is no way for the user to clear it. Luckily, only you sees the list. Otherwise, it might seem like you are only friends with telemarketers. :)
Premier Subscriber
Telo One with Four Linx Devices
Google Voice Extensions

walltjb

Post by walltjb » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:53 am

How about a way to get support to respond to some of the problems listed in the forums? I am a newbie, and I've seen many forum topics discussed with questions, but rarely any response from OOMA.
Walt

murphy

Post by murphy » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:18 am

The forum is for user to user contact. It is not Ooma support.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

walltjb

Post by walltjb » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:12 am

Thanks for the clarification.
Walt