Voicemail issues

Anything related to the Ooma Office calling app
artsvdo
Voicemail issues

Post by artsvdo » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:59 pm

On a couple of occasion now, I have receive 2 voicemails that for whatever reason, are not showing up on the app or the web interface (web portal). I only know about them because I receive an email that a caller has left the voicemail. The email does included the audio file.

I just want to know why the app does not receive the notification and why the web interface does not indicate that the voicemail was received.

Thank you.
artsvdo
http://www.HomeVideoStudio.com/art
OOMA Office User since 2015

Tom
Ooma Moderator

Re: Voicemail issues

Post by Tom » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:42 pm

A maintenance was done Monday night to set 'Enable new voicemail to email notifications' to 'Mark message as saved'. Due to an issue new messages ended up being deleted instead. A maintenance will be done tonight to revert mailboxes to 'Keep message status new'. Your mailboxes were already changed to that.

SwartzE

Post by SwartzE » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:31 am

Tom B -

Our office voicemail is still sending emails but not retaining voicemails. Has the system maintenance/update already been run, and if so - do I need to manually go through and reset voicemail settings for all extensions?

Tom
Ooma Moderator

Post by Tom » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:33 am

Please try again on x101, 102, or 103. Then try x106. Let me know if voicemails show up in the respective inboxes. Voicemails may take a few seconds to show up.

artsvdo

Post by artsvdo » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:24 am

Thank You! All is back to normal!
artsvdo
http://www.HomeVideoStudio.com/art
OOMA Office User since 2015