HD2 stopped displaying voicemail banner

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
keithb
HD2 stopped displaying voicemail banner

Post by keithb » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:34 pm

Our HD2 handset used to show a yellow banner when there was an unseen voicemail. Now there is no indicator. Tried rebooting handset without result.

keithb

Re: HD2 stopped displaying voicemail banner

Post by keithb » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:29 pm

OK. It is fixed now. It had not been working for a long time but as soon as I posted here it fixed itself. Very cool.

RockFox

Re: HD2 stopped displaying voicemail banner

Post by RockFox » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:53 pm

I have three (3) HD2 handsets and the voicemail banner used to display on all three and after I listened to the voicemail and deleted it the banner on all three handset went away.

Recently the voicemail banner quit displaying on all three handsets. If I reset (popout/popin battery) on one handset the voicemail banner will display on that handset only. So I reset all three handsets and I listen to the voicemail and delete it and the voicemail banner is still there. If I reset that handset the voicemail banner goes away on that handset only.

Next I tried resetting everything by removing power from the Telo and popping batteries on all handsets, waiting 5 minutes while handsets were displaying "Scanning for Ooma base unit" and then restored power to the Telo. Then I called the Ooma from my cell phone and left a voicemail and all three handsets displayed the voicemail banner. I listened to the voicemail on one of the handsets and deleted it. The voicemail banner on all three handsets turned off.

Conclusion: Resetting everything fixed the problem. :D