Ooma has no volume

Have a question about a specific feature? Post it here!
rhossack
Ooma has no volume

Post by rhossack » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:59 am

All of a sudden Ooma is not playing my recorded calls.

The light will blink but there is no volume no matter how much I press the volume increase. Then when the blinking light quits it show s no calls. I can log onto the dashboard and I can hear the recorded calls.

I have reset, unplugged the modem for an hour and nothing is working. I was looking for an updated link for software but didn't find one.

stevepow

Re: Ooma has no volume

Post by stevepow » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:58 am

Same problem here. I called support and they are sending me a new (refurb probably) unit. I bet that doesn't fix the problem. When I first installed this one a week ago (because a software update bricked the new Telo I bought in January), it played about 1/2 a voicemail then went silent. This morning, I noticed the lights all flashing for a bit and assumed it was getting an update. After that was over, I pressed play and heard the beginnings of a message, then again it stopped playing. I think there is some software issue causing this. We'll see when I get my replacement Telo. BTW, it is not only voicemail, nothing that uses the speaker works. Pressing the paging button should also talk through the speaker - no go.
steve
comcast<->linksys router<->ooma hub<->ooma scout

oomamaniacal

Re: Ooma has no volume

Post by oomamaniacal » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:23 am

This forum is for Ooma Office.
Premier Subscriber
Telo One with Four Linx Devices
Google Voice Extensions