No Verizon Wireless incoming calls

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
firemandude
No Verizon Wireless incoming calls

Post by firemandude » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:06 am

Verizon wireless customers can not call me. They get a constant busy signal.

Update: Just found out it's all Verizon customers, wireless and landline.

firemandude

Re: No Verizon Wireless incoming calls

Post by firemandude » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:31 am

This is complete Bullshit. Ooma say's it's a Verizon issue and Verizon will not talk to me because I am not a customer of theirs. Time to get my lawyer involved !!!

murphy

Post by murphy » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:28 am

Do you know anyone that is a Verizon customer?
Have them complain that they can't reach a known working number.

The problem is in Verizon's routing tables.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

firemandude

Post by firemandude » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:37 am

Now going on 5 days, still unable to get calls from verizon customers. I have been in contact with their Executive Offices via email but no resolution yet. I mentioned to them that their Routing Tables are messed up. See what happens.

firemandude

Post by firemandude » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:01 am

Just got a final email from verizon Executive offices. They ran numerous tests and they still state the problem is not on their end. I called Ooma tech support and she did somethng and said to have a Verizon customer call the number I was talking to her on and she would call me back. she never called back.

firemandude

Post by firemandude » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:47 am

* A copy of my email sent to Eric Stang today and CC: to Hans Vestberg. Hopefully I get results.

Mr Stang,

I am sure you are a busy person but I have had an ongoing problem since last Friday and I am getting nowhere with Ooma tech support or Verizon tech support. Since Friday 8/9/19 I am unable to get calls from any Verizon customers in the 609 area code. They claim that all they get is a Fast Busy Signal. When learning about this I naturally called Ooma tech support and was told by a non-english speaking person “Oh yeah, Verizon is down” and she immediately hung up on me. I waited 48 hours and was informed by several more Verizon customers that they can not reach me. I called back Ooma and was told the problem is not on their end and that I had to call Verizon and report a “Routing” problem. So I called Verizon and they would not talk to me at all because I am not a Verizon customer. So I emailed “Hans Vestberg” CEO of Verizon and got an email from Verizon Executive care team and I provided them 3 examples of numbers who were getting a fast busy signal when calling me. The numbers were provided to them. I waited another 24 hours and the problem still persisted. I emailed Verizon Executive Care Team back today and they informed me they ran multiple tests and that there were not problems in their network, switches or routing and that the issue lies with the VOIP provider ( Ooma). I called Ooma back today and spoke to Angie ( again, broken English). She said she sent some type of signal to my Telo and she wanted me to get off the line I was speaking to her on and have a few Verizon people call me. She said she would call me back. Well, the Verizon customers were still getting Fast Busy Signals and Angie never called back. So as of now, No Verizon Customers can reach me, Verizon is claiming it’s not them and Ooma is claiming it’s not them.

Robert P.
Ooma Voice Number XXX-XXX-XXXX

CC: Hans Vestberg