INTERNATIONAL PHONE CALL? NITEMARE!!!!

Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
mystore8
INTERNATIONAL PHONE CALL? NITEMARE!!!!

Post by mystore8 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:33 pm

I made a phone call to Mexico and It was kind of trouble, but finally got through it.
Now, I have been trying to make a phone call to Nicaragua and has been impossible for about a week. I keep getting this respond: Your call can not be placed a this time,please call later. I did try to call later, later, and later and now has been a week and nothing, the call will not go through it.
Does any body makes phone call to Nicaragua or Central America.
I know the exit preffix is 011, Nicaragua code 505, Managua code 2 then you dial the number you are calling; all this instruction will not help me at all.
Does anyone knows what to do to fix this problem, and be able to make an international phone call without to much of a pain?
Thanks
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

pantut

Re: INTERNATIONAL PHONE CALL? NITEMARE!!!!

Post by pantut » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:07 am

I had the same issue on New Years Eve. Tried to call London all evening and got the same message. I figured that Ooma had limited access to europe, and that beign New Years Eve, the T-1's were all engaged.

Whats's up with that message all night long. And I know that the number with prefix 011 is correct, as I used to dial london all the time.. so what gives ooma?

mystore8

Re: INTERNATIONAL PHONE CALL? NITEMARE!!!!

Post by mystore8 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:13 pm

Thank you pantut for your reply, this will get the attention and I hope ooma can do something about it, and we will be able to make phone calls. Let me know when you get through with your phone call to London, and I will try as well.

Have a nice day! :)