Voicemail is not picking up

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
debmc
Voicemail is not picking up

Post by debmc » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:28 pm

Just set up my Ooma on Saturday and everything was working fine. Voicemail was picking up after four rings but now it is not picking up at all. When I test call from my cell phone I do not hear my greeting and I am not able to leave a message. I have one scout connected to my cordless phone base. Any suggestions?

tommies

Re: Voicemail is not picking up

Post by tommies » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:00 pm

My guess this is on the ooma side. If the problem resists, your best option is to give CR a call.
In the mean time, I would login into the lounge and check the voicemail setting, change back and forth and save it each time to see if it fixes itself.
tommies

kumoni

Post by kumoni » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:35 pm

tommies wrote:My guess this is on the ooma side. If the problem resists, your best option is to give CR a call.
In the mean time, I would login into the lounge and check the voicemail setting, change back and forth and save it each time to see if it fixes itself.
Sounds like a settings issue! Once again nice job tommies!

debmc

Post by debmc » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:39 pm

Thanks, I went back into the lounge and changed the setting for "enable message screening" I had it checked so I unchecked it and message is back on.