We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
stratbi
We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page

Post by stratbi » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:49 pm

When I go to My Ooma I get the subject message. It says to come here if it continues. So what's the problem??

murphy

Re: We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page

Post by murphy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:38 am

Are you entering exactly 10 digits?
No spaces, no dashes, no parentheses are allowed.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

pmensonides

Post by pmensonides » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:13 am

I'm receiving the exact same error message. I even had my password reset. Still no luck. In fact, if I enter the wrong number or password, I get a different error message: "Incorrect phone number or password, please try again." So it's apparent that the "My ooma" system is accepting my phone number and password, just not letting me in beyond that.

Also of note, our phone was not able to receive calls earlier this morning, so I assumed that had something to do with the "My ooma" login problem. However, it is receiving calls now. We didn't unplug or reset anything, it just started working again. But the login problems still persist.

My sense is that these two things are related. Please help.

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:47 am

Hello 2567722335,

I just reset your My Ooma passwd. I'll email you the passwd.

Sylar

Post by Sylar » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:57 am

I have two similar problems:

1. We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page is what I get after downloading a few voicemail messages.
2. Unable to check whether the server's certificate is revoked.

These are all serverside\backend related issues... will you fix them?
Attachments
We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page..jpg
We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page.
We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page..jpg (116.46KiB)Viewed 4837 times

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:10 am

Hello,

Have you tried using Firefox. We are not compatible with Chrome.

Groundhound

Post by Groundhound » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:19 am

Regarding the SSL certificate, you probably need to install the ipsCA certificate in your Windows Certificate Store. You can do this via IE, even though you are using Chrome. Once installed Chrome should accept it.

bunchut88

Post by bunchut88 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Groundhound wrote:Regarding the SSL certificate, you probably need to install the ipsCA certificate in your Windows Certificate Store. You can do this via IE, even though you are using Chrome. Once installed Chrome should accept it.
GROUNDHOUND
So how do you do this now? I got as far as the internet options>content. Under Certificates tab, I see the Clear SSL State, Certificates and Publisher buttons...then what?

Groundhound

Post by Groundhound » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:29 pm

In IE8, go to https://my.ooma.com and then click on the lock icon beside the address bar. A box will open and at the bottom click on "View Certificates". Another box will open and near the bottom you click on "Install Certificate". Follow the default prompts and that should do it. I'm not sure if a reboot will be necessary for Chrome to read the new entry or not.

bunchut88

Post by bunchut88 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:46 pm

Groundhound wrote:In IE8, go to https://my.ooma.com and then click on the lock icon beside the address bar. A box will open and at the bottom click on "View Certificates". Another box will open and near the bottom you click on "Install Certificate". Follow the default prompts and that should do it. I'm not sure if a reboot will be necessary for Chrome to read the new entry or not.
GROUNDHOUND
First of all thanks for the reply. I'm on IE8, in my.ooma, then clicked on the lock, clicked on the "View Certificates", another box opened, but can't find "Install Certificate"?