Voicemail did not record

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
jtykal
Voicemail did not record

Post by jtykal » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:51 am

Using ooma Hub. Incoming call on Nov 6 at 9:31am from (800)987-xxxx. I listened through call screening as a message was being left. However, no message was recorded. The call appears in the call log as a missed call. If I hadn't been screening calls, I never would have heard this message. Tried calling my Hub from my cell phone immediately after, and the message was recorded. Ooma Support - can you check logs on your end and give me a clue as to what happened here?

UPDATE: The voice mail message mysteriously appeared in my Inbox 4 DAYS LATER on November 10. The ooma virtual postman must have lost it behind the seat in his truck... ;)
Last edited by jtykal on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

sves

Re: Voicemail did not record

Post by sves » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:47 pm

This same thing just happened to me. Received a call at 6:41PM. Did not answer and screened the call though the Telo; I could hear the caller leave a message just fine. After they hung up, the Telo did not indicate a message waiting, and there is no message waiting for me in My Ooma.
:o