Where is my $50 Promotion Credit? Some one please help!

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
ucfthug4u
Where is my $50 Promotion Credit? Some one please help!

Post by ucfthug4u » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:33 pm

I have called so many times to customer service and sent out email twice. Every attempt is gone unnoticed. When I purchased the ooma device, there was a promotion for a $50 International Call Credit. I still haven’t received my $50 promotion.

When I spoke with the attendant, he took my information and told me my credit will be processed in 7 business days. It been an over a month now and there is no news from ooma regarding my $50 international call credit. (Yes, I have credit card on file my Lounge account)

I really, really like the ooma service but am now fearful that the downfall of the service is going to be the lack of attentive customer service. Again today, I have e-mailed and phones without any updates on the credit.

I hope someone out there is listening to these complaints.

Best regards,
BMJ

scoutconnor

Re: Where is my $50 Promotion Credit? Some one please help!

Post by scoutconnor » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:04 pm

ooma has had an overload of new activations and thus, an overload of the $50 credit. As has been said before: BE PATIENT

eyip

Post by eyip » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:04 pm

scoutconnor wrote:ooma has had an overload of new activations and thus, an overload of the $50 credit. As has been said before: BE PATIENT
However, It was over 4 weeks for me, send 3 emails to them and no response no $50 credit.

ucfthug4u

Post by ucfthug4u » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:13 pm

I have been ooma member for 42 days now...still no $50 credit. They quick to offer 60 days trial but not $50 international credit? I was going to sign up for ooma premier but now I won't because the way things going with ooma. I am very disapointed with their customer service.

I just hope I get my credit some day, meanwhile I will keep using my calling cards and surely won't be using ooma for international calling.

whn

Post by whn » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:02 pm

STILL NO CREDIT HERE EITHER

RickO

Post by RickO » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:22 pm

ucfthug4u wrote:(Yes, I have credit card on file my Lounge account)
Does ooma require that you have a credit card on file with them in order to receive the credit? I put in for mine some time ago, but didn't read anything about them having to have your card number.

dmlanger

Post by dmlanger » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:37 pm

i still never got mine either.

ucfthug4u

Post by ucfthug4u » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:37 pm

ooma call rep told me that I didn't have credit card on my account so we can not process the credit. I put the credit card on my account and its been 40+ days still no credit on my account.

I am really surprised that no one from ooma has even reply to my post...I even message Bobby (I think he is ooma forum admin?) but no reply for anyone. I feel like these are all hopeless attempts now.
RickO wrote:
ucfthug4u wrote:(Yes, I have credit card on file my Lounge account)
Does ooma require that you have a credit card on file with them in order to receive the credit? I put in for mine some time ago, but didn't read anything about them having to have your card number.

dmlanger

Post by dmlanger » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:52 pm

I've had my cc on file before my ooma device was even set up but still never got the credit.

whn

Post by whn » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:01 pm

I got my credit

Thank you OOMA

send an email and they will look into it and credit you