How to set actual time on My Ooma for....

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
Kimmy1126
How to set actual time on My Ooma for....

Post by Kimmy1126 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:04 pm

How do I set the time on my Ooma Hub? When I check my Ooma website to retrieve/listen to messages, it has the wrong day and time of the call. Also wondering how much longer it will take to port my # from Charter to Oooma? It's been 4 weeks now since the porting process started. I want to get rid of my $35 a month charter phone bill! Any help here would be most helpful. Thanks!

Groundhound

Re: How to set actual time on My Ooma for....

Post by Groundhound » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:11 pm

Kimmy1126 wrote:How do I set the time on my Ooma Hub? When I check my Ooma website to retrieve/listen to messages, it has the wrong day and time of the call. Also wondering how much longer it will take to port my # from Charter to Oooma? It's been 4 weeks now since the porting process started. I want to get rid of my $35 a month charter phone bill! Any help here would be most helpful. Thanks!
The time usually is set for the local time in the area code for your number, but sometimes it is not correct. You would need to contact tech support to get this corrected.

When you initiated your port, did you get any confirmation email that the port process was started and that a LOA (Letter of Authorization) for the port was complete? If not you should contact tech support ASAP.