$100 Costco International Dialing Credit

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
amigajoe
$100 Costco International Dialing Credit

Post by amigajoe » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Costco is currently offering the Telo for $229, with the bonus of $100 of international calling. I'm very interested in the offer, but it would take me a while to use that much in international credit. Can anyone tell me what the specific terms on the $100 credit are ? (Costco is clueless on it)

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.as ... d=11497777

Thanks

tommies

Re: $100 Costco International Dialing Credit

Post by tommies » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:24 pm

One thing you need to find out is when will it expire?
tommies

amigajoe

Post by amigajoe » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Yes - I need to know when it will expire. Will I have 30 days from date of activation, or a year, etc. ? That's what I'm looking for. (If it's 30 days, or less then a year even, then it wouldn't be a great deal because a lot of it would go unused)

allo

Post by allo » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:55 pm

Dennis P wrote:Our relationships with our customers are of the utmost importance to us and we recognize that clarity regarding our programs and promotions are very important to building trust. In response to your posting, we have ensured that the expiration date is now clearly posted on the Costco.com site. We apologize for not making the expiration date more clear and hopefully, we have remedied this.

We chose the 90-day expiration date since the majority of our customers that have selected the $50 international credit use it within 90 days. Your feedback regarding the desire to have additional time to use the credit is appreciated. In response, we have extended the expiration of credits for this promotion from 90 days to 6 months. We hope that this provides ample time to make use of the credits.
A search on these forums would have given you the answer above: at least 6 months

amigajoe

Post by amigajoe » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:46 am

I did a forum search for 'Costco' before posting my question and got no results. Thanks for your reply, but I still don't see the answer. If I look at the product page on Costco.com, it makes no mention of the expiration date.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.as ... d=11497777

There is a line that says

Bonus 6-Months Premier Service
$100 International Calling Credit

but those are two different things.

Where are you seeing that the 6-month expiration is listed ?

amigajoe

Post by amigajoe » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:49 am

I stand corrected about my search - I jut did a search and I see many forums posts about the issue.

I still stand by the fact that I didn't see it specified on the Costco link I posted. I'm going to search through the previous forum posts.

Thank you for you help.

07pilot4me

Post by 07pilot4me » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:44 pm

i also read somewhere that if you contact OOMA they will extend past 6 months. anyone do this, how long did they extend for?? thanks!!!