Adding Philippines to International Package

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
alwaysonjohn
Adding Philippines to International Package

Post by alwaysonjohn » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:21 am

I was wondering if you could add the Philippines to the international package. I make several calls to the Philippines and I have been using a calling card. I would definitely add the package if you would only add the Philippines. :)

John Platt

moosbrth

Re: Adding Philippines to International Package

Post by moosbrth » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:57 am

Looks to me like it's there, just expensive, 20-23 cents per minute. You can call Thailand for 3.3 cents. Same time zone.

John

Davesworld

Post by Davesworld » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:22 pm

moosbrth wrote:Looks to me like it's there, just expensive, 20-23 cents per minute. You can call Thailand for 3.3 cents. Same time zone.

John
This isn't what he meant, John Platt meant was that it should be part of the international package which is an add on.
https://my.ooma.com/products/addons_details/intl_bundle
I too have many friends in both countries and am not considering adding the package because of this lacking.

Viet Nam and Philippines are two examples of countries that are NOT on the plan but really should be in my opinion. If anything it would increase sales as the word gets out pretty quick.

alwaysonjohn

Post by alwaysonjohn » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Yes, I meant adding it to the international package for $4.99 or to finally roll out the unlimited package with it for $9.99. I hate prepaid credit with a passion, i would rather have a bill every month!

alwaysonjohn

Post by alwaysonjohn » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:37 pm

I hope this topic does not die. I am still waiting for my telo handset that was ordered november 20th, so ooma is gettinga little frustrating not to mention the philippines is still not on the international package and the unlimited package is no where to be found! :cry:

07pilot4me

Post by 07pilot4me » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:40 pm

would also ad if Phillippines is added tothe list

alwaysonjohn

Post by alwaysonjohn » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:53 pm

My phone finally shipped today, that makes it 8 days late, not to mention that when i ordered it there was no mention of a backorder till december 1st! not to mention that now my package has to compete with Christmas traffic. If i didn't already pay for premier and a number port i would return my device!

miked19

Post by miked19 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:29 pm

I too would like the Philippines added to the Internation Package or a rate that is comparable to Vonage $0.13 cents per minute.

bw1

Post by bw1 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:43 am

miked19 wrote:I too would like the Philippines added to the Internation Package or a rate that is comparable to Vonage $0.13 cents per minute.
Just get a Google Voice account and call using that.
It's only $0.09 per minute:
http://www.google.com/support/voice/bin ... r=141925#V