More horsepower on the web server(s)

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
moosbrth
More horsepower on the web server(s)

Post by moosbrth » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:34 am

I've noticed on the weekends, and early mornings this site is pretty much a screamer.

During the week days, it can really be a slug. Screaming fast servers are really
cheap nowadays.

Or maybe it's the pipeline to the INTERNET,

How about an OC line?

John

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Re: More horsepower on the web server(s)

Post by Bobby B » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:13 pm

We have some pretty beefy servers powering My Ooma now - I think the current build is missing some code optimizations that may explain the slowness you're experiencing. We're trying to push out a release today that should speed things up during peak hours as well.
Bobby B

Shutterstuff

Re: More horsepower on the web server(s)

Post by Shutterstuff » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:29 pm

Bobby B wrote:We have some pretty beefy servers powering My Ooma now - I think the current build is missing some code optimizations that may explain the slowness you're experiencing. We're trying to push out a release today that should speed things up during peak hours as well.
Well today I keep getting a 404 error "We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page." every time a make a change. I have to wait like 30 minutes to come back. Real frustrating! And I am aout of time to work on this today...
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.