I have something positive to say. Add yours, too!

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
Mike-o-Matic
I have something positive to say. Add yours, too!

Post by Mike-o-Matic » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:13 pm

Hello all,

I've been an Ooma customer for going on a month now. Had a small issues along the way, either that were not covered in the documentation and/or not easily found online, so I have needed to call support a few times.

Now, I've seen more than a few complaints, both here on the forum and in a few other places (eg. reviews), that Ooma's phone support is not up to snuff. Well I am here to tell you, in the four or five calls I've placed to them, I have NEVER had a problem getting the help or information I needed. Every call has been a pleasure. Basically "nil" for hold times, polite people I can understand (ie. accents? maybe some of them, but certainly nothing unintelligible), and ALWAYS able to get me the information I need. Or, they've resolved my issue quickly, when I actually had one.

Too often it's easy to beat up phone reps, but it can be a thankless job and one where the employees haven't got the tools they need to be effective. THEREFORE: KUDOS TO OOMA and also to its PHONE REPS. I SAY THANK YOU, from a grateful customer!! Keep up the good work.

Regards,
Mike-o-Matic

PS. I am not a phone rep, neither for Ooma nor any other company :D
Customer Since: November 2009.
Number Port: ordered 12/14/09; completed 01/07/10.
Hardware: one Hub, one Scout, one Telo.
Service Level: Annual Premier.

hpepper

Re: I have something positive to say. Add yours, too!

Post by hpepper » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:09 pm

I too have had a good overall experience - I have had to call CS a few times over the past 8 months - all positive experiences as well.

Overall, I really like the service and the support... and gheez, it sure is nice not having a monthly phone bill!!!!!!! :cool:

Gary45

Post by Gary45 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:25 pm

I too have nothing but positive things to say. Have been a customer for about 6 weeks. Installation went smoothly as did the porting of my phone number. Can't comment on the Customer Support issue as I have had NO reason to call. Call quality has been as good as my (now former) landline service. All features (that have been implemented) work just fine. Based on my experience to date, I feel very happy about my decision to invest in the upfront cost. Great job ooma!

tigercruise

Post by tigercruise » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:37 am

Mike-o-Matic

Post by Mike-o-Matic » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:01 am

tigercruise wrote:I already did.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5221
You sure did! :)
Customer Since: November 2009.
Number Port: ordered 12/14/09; completed 01/07/10.
Hardware: one Hub, one Scout, one Telo.
Service Level: Annual Premier.

jlhayman

Post by jlhayman » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:06 am

I have been a Ooma Hub/Scout Owner since October 20th, 2009, and haven't had one issue that I couldn't resolve on my own.

The equipment and overall functionallity of Ooma has been SUPERB!

Way-to-Go Ooma...Keep Up the Great Work!!!

Date

Post by Date » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:09 pm

I setup the hub and scout on Dec 7, 09. And yes I'm very happy. Durning the setup I elected to have my land line intergrated and ported, once this number is ported to ooma. What do I need to do?

dsinternet

Post by dsinternet » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:23 pm

I agree, the Ooma staff is the best. Keep up the great work. I have had the Telo for a couple of months and CS was wonderful when I talked to them. There are problems with the Telo handset, but the people behind the product are working hard to get everything corrected. You Ooma people are great!

circlef

Post by circlef » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:04 pm

I've had Ooma at home since about January 2009. It was so good that in about March 2009 I put another system in my small office. Always had superb service from the system and from CS when needed (and of course from the great folks on this forum), so much so that I just got another system for my son. Two friends are on track to buy as well based on the quality of this company and its staff. ;)

Bumps along the way, sure, but none of the bumps were as big as my AT&T bills which I no longer pay :D

Thanks to the Ooma Team.

Alan
Member since January 2009 - Yep!
Premier Member - Yep! - Core and Scout =2 - Yep!
Saving Money - Yep! a lot - Love Ooma - You Bet!

bc3tech

Post by bc3tech » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:18 am

Went to relatives for an xmas celebration this past weekend. We stayed one night in a hotel w/ our 1.5yr old and our 1mo old. Needless to say, a lot of stuff was required for an overnight / day trip including diapers, formula, swim suits, etc.

The next day we checked out, went to the xmas celebration, and headed home (a 3hr drive). I saw I had a txt msg on my cell phone, from ooma, stating we had a voice mail as we left our relative's headed for home. I called my home phone, checked my messages, and got a message from the hotel saying we had left one bag there, full of diapers, formula (not cheap!) and misc other things.

Our old answering machine/service never txt msg'd us upon a left message, so we'd have arrived home, 3 hours away, to find out we'd left behind $50 worth of stuff!