Can't receive calls

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
Tony
Ooma Moderator
Re: Can't receive calls

Post by Tony » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:22 pm

At this time, we consider that for all you, incoming calls are working fine. Let us know if that is not the case.

kittylarryvicki

Post by kittylarryvicki » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:35 pm

My incoming calls stopped suddently today about 3:30 PM. I have been reading the threads -- and it appears that this may be something with ooma/contractors for their network. I took several incoming calls around 3 PM and then later on someone was trying to call me and ended up calling my cell. I checked the online voice mail log and see that I have had 3 or 4 calls directly to voice mail, so I tried to call myself and get "the person you have dialed can not take your call right now..."

I have tried all the suggestions listed in this post. Unplugged/replugged ooma telo, checked the envelope box status from off to on back to off, checked my phones, checked my fax...

I can make outgoing calls, but all incoming calls go directly to the voice mail box without the phone ringing.

Help -- I am trying to make funeral arrangements for my dad this week and I NEED MY PHONE!!!

bamap123

Post by bamap123 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Try to adjust your ooma voice mail in different timing, let see what happen. My problem exactly same as your, my voice mail pick up time was set at max " 59 second" ,i reduce it to 48 seconds "8 rings", after that i use cell phone to test it.it worked right a way. Just want to let you know to try this,hope it help.

TN.