certain other taxes and charges

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
BobB
certain other taxes and charges

Post by BobB » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Is the $11.75 yearly fee charged per customer or per phone number? I had my number ported and Ooma made my original number my second number. Does this mean I will be charged $11.75 for each number?
Thanks,
Bob

BTW .. My Telo sounds as good as any phone system I've had. I've got a panasonic 4 phone cordless pluged into the Telo. I'm glad I made the move.

allo

Re: certain other taxes and charges

Post by allo » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:44 pm

BobB wrote:Is the $11.75 yearly fee charged per customer or per phone number? I had my number ported and Ooma made my original number my second number. Does this mean I will be charged $11.75 for each number?
Thanks,
Bob

BTW .. My Telo sounds as good as any phone system I've had. I've got a panasonic 4 phone cordless pluged into the Telo. I'm glad I made the move.
Glad to see that everything is working fine and you are happy with the service. The Panasonic sets are the perfect companion to the Core/Hub/Telo for now!
For the $12 charge, I imagine it is per Telo/account not per phone #... because even though you have 2 #s, you only have one address for E911... That is the logical way to assess that fee; but then again, nobody said anything about it so far!
Enjoy your phone service before you start worrying about that tiny fee; because it doesn't kick in for you for almost another year!... Many things are still up in the air... and by the time the dust settles a lot of things could be different from now.

BobB

Post by BobB » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:58 am

BobB wrote:BTW .. My Telo sounds as good as any phone system I've had. I've got a panasonic 4 phone cordless pluged into the Telo. I'm glad I made the move.
Maybe I spoke too soon. I got the premere service and had my number ported. All went well and as promised. BUT, then they cancelled my premere service. I don't know why. And They are "dragging their feet" turning it back on.
Bob

R-T-B

Post by R-T-B » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:46 pm

That is most unfortunate. I would PM a moderator here if you have not done so already. They often can help much more than customer service.