Where's my Premere?

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
bw1
Re: Where's my Premere?

Post by bw1 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:32 am

R-T-B wrote:
hteinlin wrote:
bw1 wrote:
Text message or email notification of voicemail is not a premier feature.
Really? I thought the voicemail forwarding and multi ring features were premier features?
I'm pretty sure they are.
Voicemail forwarding and multi-ring are premier.

Voicemail notification is not (unless they changed it, it didn't use to be).

BobB

Post by BobB » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:28 am

Text message or email notification of voicemail is not a premier feature.

You're right. Thanks, My notifications are working on "basic"

Another day and still no Premere.

Bob

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Post by Bobby B » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:09 pm

You're being affected by My Ooma bug 7163 - you actually do have "Premier" service (the Instant Second Line, DND, and other Premier features should work on your Telo), but My Ooma thinks you have the Basic service.

We have a fix in the works, but it may not be released until early next week. In the mean-time you can call into support or send me an email if you need to configure any of your Premier features (like call forwarding). We have access to configure these features on the backend.
Bobby B

BobB

Post by BobB » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:46 am

Bobby B wrote:You're being affected by My Ooma bug 7163 - you actually do have "Premier" service (the Instant Second Line, DND, and other Premier features should work on your Telo), but My Ooma thinks you have the Basic service.

We have a fix in the works, but it may not be released until early next week. In the mean-time you can call into support or send me an email if you need to configure any of your Premier features (like call forwarding). We have access to configure these features on the backend.
BobbyB,
Thanks for the reply. I can wait till next week for things to get fixed. A place on the forum keeping us aware of these problems.
Thanks again,
Bob

allo

Post by allo » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:56 am

BobB wrote:
Bobby B wrote:You're being affected by My Ooma bug 7163 - you actually do have "Premier" service (the Instant Second Line, DND, and other Premier features should work on your Telo), but My Ooma thinks you have the Basic service.

BobbyB,
Thanks for the reply. I can wait till next week for things to get fixed. A place on the forum keeping us aware of these problems.
Thanks again,
Bob
If they did that; I bet half of the complaints and angry comments would disappear!

BobB

Post by BobB » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:56 am

BobbyB,
Thanks again,
Bob[/quote]

If they did that; I bet half of the complaints and angry comments would disappear!

.[/quote]

--------------------------
I would have waited to post, or not posted at all if I would have known what was going on.
It's good to be informed.
Bob

BobB

Post by BobB » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Bobby B,
What happened to the fix? Early next week turned into late next week and still no fix. Is everyones Premier not available, or a few or just a couple. What if I called and cancelled it. (I'm thinking I might do that). And then call the next day and order it? Do all the new folks that order it have to wait for the bug fix? If not, cancel me for a day then reinstate me the next.
And yes, I know I've got it, and you will make changes for me, but I want to see it and make my own changes. And I want to take advantage of the new features you announced.
Thanks for listening,
Bob B

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:54 pm

Hello BobB,

That would be an option to cancel your account & have you reactivate.
Please send me a personal email & we can discuss it further.

BobB

Post by BobB » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:05 pm

ntoy wrote:Hello BobB,

That would be an option to cancel your account & have you reactivate.
Please send me a personal email & we can discuss it further.
UPDATE

Thanks to ntoy everything has been corrected. He went "over and above" the call of duty.

BobB