Sytem Ooma connection tone change error

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
fognet
Sytem Ooma connection tone change error

Post by fognet » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:03 pm

I cannot change the "Ooma connection tone" in my ooma preferences / system. When I attempt to change and save the "Ooma connection tone", I get the following error:

"We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page.
If this page continues to appear, please contact Ooma Support. You can also report this issue in the Ooma Forum." :?:

ntoy

Re: Sytem Ooma connection tone change error

Post by ntoy » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:21 pm

Hello,

Yes, this issue has been reported & we are currently working
to resolve this issue.

fognet

Post by fognet » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:58 am

When is this issue going to be fixed. I am not able to make changes in "My Ooma." It has been more than a week since this problem occurred. :?:

fognet

Post by fognet » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:53 am

In addition to the previous problem I have a new one. I have two Ooma phone lines. When I check my call log, I can never see which incoming or out going calls were made from my # 2 line, they all show as line 1. This is very frustrating because the 2nd line is my business line.

If there is a way to see my line 2 activity please tell me.

Also there is no good documentation on how to use "My Ooma." When is there going to be a comprehensive users guide for the entire Ooma system.

murphy

Post by murphy » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:57 am

fognet wrote:In addition to the previous problem I have a new one. I have two Ooma phone lines. When I check my call log, I can never see which incoming or out going calls were made from my # 2 line, they all show as line 1. This is very frustrating because the 2nd line is my business line.

If there is a way to see my line 2 activity please tell me.

Also there is no good documentation on how to use "My Ooma." When is there going to be a comprehensive users guide for the entire Ooma system.
Is your second phone number attached to a personal device? If it is, log into my.ooma using the second phone number.
Last edited by murphy on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

fognet

Post by fognet » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:12 am

Thanks, That works fine for the second line.

As I indicated earlier good documentation on how to use Ooma stuff would be helpful. It would also cut down on a lot of forum traffic.

Regards
Jim