ooma Outages - Corrective action plan

Stay informed with the latest ooma feature updates and service status. Note: New Topics cannot be created in this forum.
Mike-o-Matic
Re: ooma Outages - Corrective action plan

Post by Mike-o-Matic » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:42 am

southsound wrote: I would venture to say that I have helped more than a few ooma users get their systems up and running.
Wow, that's an understatement.

Southsound, I have personally witnessed you, Groundhound, and bw1 provide fantastic assistance to many, many people. It happens over and over again.

All three of you add such value to this forum, you should post whatever you deem appropriate.
Customer Since: November 2009.
Number Port: ordered 12/14/09; completed 01/07/10.
Hardware: one Hub, one Scout, one Telo.
Service Level: Annual Premier.

circlef

Post by circlef » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:56 pm

Southsound, I have personally witnessed you, Groundhound, and bw1 provide fantastic assistance to many, many people. It happens over and over again.

All three of you add such value to this forum, you should post whatever you deem appropriate.
I second and third that. ;) I visit a lot of forums and have to say that if there were more of you in forums, companies would be able to reduce their support costs.

Please keep up the good (and valuable) work.

Alan
Member since January 2009 - Yep!
Premier Member - Yep! - Core and Scout =2 - Yep!
Saving Money - Yep! a lot - Love Ooma - You Bet!

southsound

Post by southsound » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:25 pm

circlef wrote:

I second and third that. ;) I visit a lot of forums and have to say that if there were more of you in forums, companies would be able to reduce their support costs.

Please keep up the good (and valuable) work.

Alan
Thank you but there are many, many wonderful folks on the forum who offer such great help. I know that I will be missing some but a start would be WayneDSR, tommies, murphy, Leeway, Aveamantium, scottlinder, hpepper, jmassimilla, oldanbo, just4fn, lohertz, ggilman, oomg, johnboy, daet, dtalwar, bryanlyle, StevenJohn, Neubiee, scoutconnor, nrs, Wilsonium, MikeekiM and a host of others.

This awesome ooma service is what it is because of the efforts of those mentioned. I have myself had lots of help from some of these folks. My sincere thanks to all of those who contribute their time and expertise.
ooma customer since February 2009
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.

909AC

Post by 909AC » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:25 am

It's the 27th of January and I still cannot access my account... I realize the yearly cost is not astronomical, but seriously I would really like to get some customer service PLEASE!!!

Groundhound

Post by Groundhound » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:37 am

909AC wrote:It's the 27th of January and I still cannot access my account... I realize the yearly cost is not astronomical, but seriously I would really like to get some customer service PLEASE!!!
This is mostly a user to user forum, although Ooma employees stop by to help at times. Have you called customer service?

koala

Post by koala » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:39 am

xboxman wrote:Hi everyone
the day that ooma had the outage i was on my ooma phone and my telo started flashing red but i never lost my call
any one have any idea why ? i'm glad it did not drop my call just think it was strange how it still worked
thanks
xboxman, I was also on my ooma phone for HOURS and the call didnt drop, even though the ooma was flashing red.

Although, the call quality was noticable degraded.

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:41 am

Hello 909AC,

Please send me a direct email & I'll try to help out.

Thanks!

oldanbo

Post by oldanbo » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:37 pm

tweetdeck needs to keep in closer contact with Bobby. I don't normally use that twitter stuff, but I just looked and it's not as current as the ooma status forum. Maybe that's a good reason not to use twitter? I remain neutral, but if ooma is going to use it..........

bobcarrier

Post by bobcarrier » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:24 pm

What is the problem with the blacklist? Why is your response not sent? Service will keep you in business!
Bob Carrier

oldanbo

Post by oldanbo » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:32 pm

bobcarrier wrote:What is the problem with the blacklist? Why is your response not sent? Service will keep you in business!
Bob Carrier
Hi bobcarrier,
I deleted your tn from this quote and in a friendly way advise you to edit your post to delete it. Too many weirdos out there.
Regards & lookin out for ya