Call fowarding

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
dpierce
Bug Report Master List?

Post by dpierce » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:02 am

ntoy wrote:Hello sfhub,

Yes, the workaround of enabling blacklists is still necessary for the time being until we are able to resolve bug 6105.
You offer the bug ID like we have some sort of access to check up on these things. Is there an online maintained list of all the bugs or considered a future enhancements?

I would appreciate a list I could easily go to an find out what the devil’s going on. When I purchased this setup I assumed all the features your company boasted to me about were already part Ooma subscribers experiences. I’ve done a bit of investing in my time, and this is what we refer to as ‘vaporware’.

Subscribers should be able to do something more than become a forum regular. Searching the forums every other day to see if features are fixed or available isn’t my idea of time well spent.

Quickly referring to a master list for these types of issues would be most helpful because lord knows Ooma has a real problem with communication and searching forums is hit or miss.

feartheturtle

Re: Call fowarding

Post by feartheturtle » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:06 am

dpierce: I couldn't agree more with your idea of having a handy reference list for the bug reports. Hope you don't mind, but I started a thread in the suggestions area. See link: http://www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6335

dpierce

Post by dpierce » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:11 am

feartheturtle wrote:dpierce: I couldn't agree more with your idea of having a handy reference list for the bug reports. Hope you don't mind, but I started a thread in the suggestions area. See link: http://www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6335
Thank you, I think that's a perfect idea. I hope someone at Ooma control takes heed.

Bill D

Post by Bill D » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:59 pm

ntoy wrote:Hello Bill D,

In regards to "Call Forward on Network Outage" offered as a Basic Core feature, it is considered as an enhancement for future development. There are no further details at this time. Please check back down the road.
ntoy - I'm just checking in "down the road" - Is this still going to be a core feature?

Bill D

scoutconnor

Post by scoutconnor » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Bill D wrote:
ntoy wrote:Hello Bill D,

In regards to "Call Forward on Network Outage" offered as a Basic Core feature, it is considered as an enhancement for future development. There are no further details at this time. Please check back down the road.
ntoy - I'm just checking in "down the road" - Is this still going to be a core feature?

Bill D
Same here. When will the be implemented? Ooma (Dennis P. Specifically I believe) said that this would be released "next week." "Next week" was MONTHS ago (no exaggeration).