No Incoming Calls....number is "unallocated"

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
vishmd
No Incoming Calls....number is "unallocated"

Post by vishmd » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:43 pm

I have had ooma since 9/09 and it's been relatively problem free. However, now I cannot receive any incoming calls on my primary ooma number. When others call it states that the number dialed is "unallocated". The secondary line works fine for both incoming and outgoing calls. I am a ooma premier member. I called customer support and was disconnected after holding for 30 minutes and now they are currently closed. Rebooting/unplugging the device did not work. Thanks for any help.

KAD181

Re: No Incoming Calls....number is "unallocated"

Post by KAD181 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:02 pm

I am having the exact same problems. I have missed some very important calls. If you call and hear that message and stay on, it will then say the number has been disconected. Very Embarassing. I called tech support and they called my main number ok. They had me do the reboot and told me to try it and call back if a problem. Now they are closed! No 24 hr support for a phone system?

vishmd

Post by vishmd » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:22 pm

Problem is now solved. I think this was a local problem (I'm in Ohio area code 330 zip code 44236). I was told it was some software problem with certain ported numbers. Hope everything goes back to normal.

junta620

Post by junta620 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:32 pm

I'm 330 as well (44236) and I'm all fixed too!!! thank you Ooma support!