Pointless Ooma survey

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
jaysullivan
Pointless Ooma survey

Post by jaysullivan » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:08 pm

I just received an email from Ooma asking me to fill out an Ooma Customer Support Survey about my recent contact with customer support. Two of the sections have a list of questions and ask you to answer each question with Strongly Disagree, Disagree, Neutral, Agree or Strongly Agree. However, it doesn't let you answer more than one question the same way! For example, if I wanted to "Strongly Disagree" with a second question, it unchecks "Strongly Disagree" on the first question.

Using this method (with 5 questions in the section), I am forced to "Strongly Agree" with at least one question, "Agree" to another, etc. I can't place the same rating on more than one question. That's not a very scientific survey.

At first I thought it was my browser (Firefox) that was doing something weird, but I tried the survey in IE8 and it did the same thing.

hpepper

Re: Pointless Ooma survey

Post by hpepper » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:21 pm

I think they accidently set it up wrong. I have used those surveys and one of the options is to make you pick one of each. They need to fix that.

dtalwar

Post by dtalwar » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:57 pm

I agree ... I got the survey too. Tried it with IE, Mozilla, and Chrome. Same issue as the OP.

jaysullivan

Post by jaysullivan » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Hopefully they'll fix it soon. The results that they are getting now won't be worth very much.

stoogeguy

Post by stoogeguy » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Premature release of the iPhone App, ....premature release of the survey....What's next. ?