Omma Updates

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
PetalumaRealtor
Omma Updates

Post by PetalumaRealtor » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:18 pm

When will Ooma release further updates? There are many issues that needs attention and features that need activating. I am waiting for some improvement, but it would be nice knowing when some improvements may come. :?:

southsound

Re: Omma Updates

Post by southsound » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:38 pm

I'm just a user like yourself but some time ago either Bobby B or Dennis P described a process where they roll out new features and fixes first to an internal group of testers, then to all of their employees, then to a beta group, followed by a group of regular users, and finally to all of us. I've seen ooma make a lot of changes in the year plus I've been with them. Some major, some just polishing up a great feature. I feel pretty comfortable with how they are working on issues. I'm very glad I invested in them a year ago and have continued to be pleased with their product. Of course, there are always going to be issues that I wish had been resolved in a different way, but overall, I'm one happy ooma customer!
ooma customer since February 2009
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.