need more people

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
mateable
need more people

Post by mateable » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:22 pm

YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE when you call into you guys.. I have been calling for two days.. really pissing me off..

bmice

Re: need more people

Post by bmice » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:54 pm

mateable wrote:YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE when you call into you guys.. I have been calling for two days.. really pissing me off..

what type of problem are you having? Maybe someone here can get you headed in a better direction.

thively

Post by thively » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:15 pm

I figure you get what you pay for. Free service to me means you don't necessarily get the fastest support.

WayneDsr

Post by WayneDsr » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:47 am

mateable:
You need to switch to de-caf!

Wayne

oomg

Post by oomg » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:23 am

I think we have all been a bit frustrated trying to get through to tech. However, to help pass the time, I have used the wait time to peruse these forums... where most of my questions have been answered.

As a whole, the group that posts to these forums have been very helpful and genuine in their interest in resolving the problems raised by other users. I'm sure that overall, it helps ooma keep their costs under control which translates into lower cost for the premium service and continued free service for those who do not elect the premium service.

oomg
oomg -- Voice Over Internet Person

I've learned a lot here... two months ago I didn't even know how to spell VOIP and now I are one.

bmice

Post by bmice » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:10 am

oomg wrote:I think we have all been a bit frustrated trying to get through to tech. However, to help pass the time, I have used the wait time to peruse these forums... where most of my questions have been answered.

As a whole, the group that posts to these forums have been very helpful and genuine in their interest in resolving the problems raised by other users. I'm sure that overall, it helps ooma keep their costs under control which translates into lower cost for the premium service and continued free service for those who do not elect the premium service.

oomg
I agree, but it just depends on the problem!