Inbound call not working

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
rathod1
Inbound call not working

Post by rathod1 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:43 am

When someone call me, they get the message "I am sorry, All circuits are busy, please try your call later. This is a recording" I reset the hub but still can't get any inbound call. Any idea? BTW, I am in central jersey.

dlherrin

Re: Inbound call not working

Post by dlherrin » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:53 am

Me too. I am also located in central NJ. (Belle Mead.)

I just spoke with a customer support rep who verified my situation by making a test call and recording the message. He entered a trouble ticket and told me that the problem should be resolved in 24-48 hours. I am hoping they will get it fixed sooner. This is a pain! As much as I normally like ooma, my old telco never had problems like this.

Dave
Belle Mead, New Jersey

rathod1

Post by rathod1 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:03 am

dlherrin wrote:Me too. I am also located in central NJ. (Belle Mead.)

I just spoke with a customer support rep who verified my situation by making a test call and recording the message. He entered a trouble ticket and told me that the problem should be resolved in 24-48 hours. I am hoping they will get it fixed sooner. This is a pain! As much as I normally like ooma, my old telco never had problems like this.

Dave
Thanks Dave, I am also in the same neighborhood (Hillsborough). I think it must be something to do with Sprint/Embarq/CenturyTel routing problem. I called them from my work but they asked me to reset the hub before opening a trouble ticket. I will do it this evening when I am home. Please keep us posted. Ooma has been working fine since I subscribe in August. Never had any issues until this one.

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:36 am

Hello,

We've escalated the issue to our carriers & they are investigating.

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Hello,

Our carrier made an adjustment. Do you think you can try testing?

Thx

rathod1

Post by rathod1 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:07 pm

ntoy wrote:Hello,

Our carrier made an adjustment. Do you think you can try testing?

Thx
It seems to be working now. I am able to get inbound calls...Thanks.