Blacklist by company name question

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
goldielocksbear
Blacklist by company name question

Post by goldielocksbear » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Hiya all and forgive me if I am asking something that is in the manual but for the life of me I can't find an answer.

We have a specific company that has been harassing us for literally years. I have contacted donotcall.gov, the FCC, the owner of the company directly, various managers, repeatedly asked to be put on the do not call list when they call,... etc but they still call every other month between 6 and 9 pm. So I am hoping there is a way to block them...

The situation is that they call from various local numbers but their name always shows up as "Galaxie Lumber" on the caller ID despite what number they call from. Is there a way I can block by the name that shows up on caller ID "Galaxie Lumber" or do I have to list ever number they have called from thus far and hope the next time they call from the same number?

Thank you in advance for any help and with putting up with a new user!

Sincerely,
Anna

ntoy

Re: Blacklist by company name question

Post by ntoy » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Hello Anna,

Our Blacklist feature will block only on numbers. Perhaps an enhancement request...

goldielocksbear

Re: Blacklist by company name question

Post by goldielocksbear » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly! I will definitely ask for this as an enhancement.

Sincerely,
Anna