Can't access my.ooma.com

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
mikeg
Can't access my.ooma.com

Post by mikeg » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:33 am

In the last couple of days, I have not been able to access my.ooma.com. Whenever I log in to the site, I see a page that says "We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page."

"If this page continues to appear, please contact Ooma Support. You can also report this issue in the Ooma Forum."

The title of the page is "We're sorry, but something went wrong (500)". The 500 implies an internal server error from the ooma web server.

I have tried both IE 8 and Firefox and even cleared all cookies on Firefox but still cannot access the website without getting the error. I have also tried a second computer.

Support tells me that they are able to log in to other accounts without a problem. So, the problem must be with my individual account (which, probably not coincidentally, just completed the premier trial a couple of days ago).

Anyone know how to get in touch with someone at support that can actually fix the problem instead of telling me that it must be my browser, cookies, firewall, etc.

shellz

Re: Can't access my.ooma.com

Post by shellz » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:08 pm

I can't access my ooma either. I need to update my call block list!

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Clearing cookies seems to solve that problem.

mikeg

Post by mikeg » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:10 pm

I am able to access my ooma now. I didn't do anything on my end so they must have fixed some system problem.

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:10 am

Seems my IE 7 can't keep cookie for my.ooma so I'd have to log in everytime even after checking "keep logged in."
Firefox seems to work.

jaguar101

Post by jaguar101 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:19 am

I have been unable to access my.ooma.com due to the internal server error for the last hour. When is this coming back up?