Voicemail Inbox

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
davidk
Re: Voicemail Inbox

Post by davidk » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:46 am

To bw1: I do not have Apple Quicktime installed on my pc (Windows Vista w/IE8). Do I need it? It worked before without it.

To ntoy: Voicemail Inbox still does not work for me. I see no error messages at all; it's just that the "buttons" (e.g. stop and play) above and to the left of the call log are "grayed-out" and unresponsive. Also, the functionality of the "Move" and "More Actions" drop-down lists are unavailable. If I attempt to click on one of the "buttons" or the "Move" or "More Actions" drop-down lists, I do see an error message in the bottom left corner of IE8: "Error on page."

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:53 am

Hello,

If you are using IE8, when I enable the Compatibility View icon -to the right of the url window, the controls are not grayed out. If I disable it, the controls are grayed out.

Firefix works fine.

bw1

Post by bw1 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:38 am

I connected to my.ooma in IE8 earlier and was able to listen to voicemail. It was clearly loading Quicktime. Perhaps it's something they changed recently to allow compatibility with Safari and Safari Mobile browsers.

I tested in Firefox 3.6.6, Google Chrome, Safari and IE8 and all 4 browsers worked for me.

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:12 pm

I just downloaded Safari for Windows verions 5 & it worked fine.
Adobe flash & java plugin are loaded?

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:38 pm

ntoy wrote:I just downloaded Safari for Windows verions 5 & it worked fine.
Adobe flash & java plugin are loaded?
With the Safari, downloading Adobe Flash Player worked.

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:15 am

lbmofo wrote:With my IE 7, I thought I'd try reinstalling Shockwave Flash but that didn't help.

Think the VM HTML pages have issues; here are the errors:

Without doing anything, IE 7 started to work today.