Multiple iPhones and Ooma iphone App

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
gvkovai
Multiple iPhones and Ooma iphone App

Post by gvkovai » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:31 am

My wife and I both have iPhones. How does this work in this case to share the same Ooma account? Do I have to purchase Ooma App twice each for a phone?

I hope I purchase once using one itunes account and share Ooma account in both the phones. Can somebody confirm if this would work? Thanks.

lbmofo

Re: Multiple iPhones and Ooma iphone App

Post by lbmofo » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:58 am

Yes.

dsinternet

Post by dsinternet » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:16 am

gvkovai wrote:My wife and I both have iPhones. How does this work in this case to share the same Ooma account? Do I have to purchase Ooma App twice each for a phone?

I hope I purchase once using one itunes account and share Ooma account in both the phones. Can somebody confirm if this would work? Thanks.
Please post your results. I am interested to hear if it works.

gvkovai

Post by gvkovai » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:39 am

lbmofo wrote:Yes.
Could you please give me some more details of exactly how this works? When I enter the account details of Ooma/mobile into different iPhones, there is no problem connecting?

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:14 am

Use the authentication info (userid, password) provided on https://my.ooma.com/mobile in both iPhones' ooma app.

You can make calls at the same time as well.