Blacklist not working?

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
bw1
Re: Blacklist not working?

Post by bw1 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:00 pm

Bobby B wrote:Looks like the fix wasn't synced over to the call log page as well - try once again. I think both pages should be working now.
It worked this time, I just added two numbers from the Call Logs page and they showed up on the Preferences - Blacklist page. Thanks Bobby.

BTW, on the Call Logs page, the legend at the bottom shows the two blacklist icons with text that has "black list" instead of "blacklist", like it is everywhere else. :)

azism

Post by azism » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Seems to be working now. Really slow (everyone trying it at once?), but it took my addition of a blocked number.

Thanks! :)
Tucson, AZ
Customer Since: March 13, 2009
Ooma Hardware: Telo; Linx; Bluetooth Adapter
Service: Lifetime Premier since April 2009

ftuggle

Post by ftuggle » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:48 pm

It's now working for me.

Thanks.

scottlindner

Post by scottlindner » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:55 pm

My blacklist apparently stopped working either late yesterday or today. I could not believe the sheer volume of calls these telebastards can crank out the moment they catch a dial tone. They must collaborate with each other.

If it means anything. I found that my option to enable the Personal Blacklist was disabled. Even though I can assure you I have enabled it when I first configured Ooma. Can everyone check this setting to ensure it is turned on?

Cheers,
Scott

murphy

Post by murphy » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:04 am

My personal blacklist is still enabled. It was originally enabled in January 2009 and has not changed since then.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

scottlindner

Post by scottlindner » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:28 am

I had that happen to me about two months ago. Everything was correct in my account. I contacted Ooma and they said I wasn't a Premier subscriber. I said I was, they said I wasn't, it repeated a few times until I told them the date I became a Premier subscriber, they got back and said "You are a Premier subscriber, what's the problem?", I looked at my account again and although I cannot tell you exactly what, but something changed where you see your subscription level. It worked fine until yesterday when the SPAM-O-RAMA happened. My wife wanted to through the Ooma Hub out the window.

azism

Post by azism » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:21 am

Strange that you are having problems. :shock:
It worked fine until yesterday when the SPAM-O-RAMA happened.
BTW, what is meant by SPAM-O-RAMA? :?:

Mine is working just fine. I just went and added a couple more, and it worked just like it should.
Tucson, AZ
Customer Since: March 13, 2009
Ooma Hardware: Telo; Linx; Bluetooth Adapter
Service: Lifetime Premier since April 2009