iPhone not able to call my Ooma number

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
jjlfour
iPhone not able to call my Ooma number

Post by jjlfour » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:42 pm

I have recently set up my Ooma and am generally happy with it. I have received calls on the Ooma system from Verizon wireless callers, but those trying to reach my Ooma number from an iPhone get a message that the call cannot be completed as dialed. However, I am able to call the same iPhone from my Ooma without prolems. Is the problem with the Ooma or the At&t wireless system?

FreePhone

Re: iPhone not able to call my Ooma number

Post by FreePhone » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Well I have no problem calling my Ooma line from my iPhone 4.

joeed2

Post by joeed2 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:08 pm

I have no problem calling my Ooma number with an iPhone 3GS. Running both OS version 3 and 4.

scargo

Post by scargo » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:22 pm

I have no problem calling my ooma phone with my Iphone 2G and my carrier is t-mobile. I've seen some other post like this
some where maybe online so search it in google. It is probably some setting in the phone that needs to be changed.

jjlfour

Post by jjlfour » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Stange, but when I brought my Ooma back home and set it up at my main home and called my Ooma number at home, it worked fine. Not sure if the problem was due to roaming at the time I tried it originally or due to the Ooma being on a differnt network at the time.