Blacklist not working

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
RyanGambrill
Re: Blacklist not working

Post by RyanGambrill » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:25 pm

I have been getting the same problem.

Yesterday I added items to the blacklist. When I hit save, it said system unavailable. But, when I refreshed the page the number showed that it was blacklisted and when I looked at the "Blacklist" tab, they were there as well.

I just got a call from one number that I knew was blacklisted. Logged into Ooma and I see that Black listing was turned off, and my most recent additions to the list were removed. I tried to add them back to the system, and got the same error. "System Unavailable". But just like before, the are show up on the Blacklist.

RyanGambrill

Post by RyanGambrill » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:25 am

I just logged into my account online. My blacklist feature has been turned off again.

This is horrible. I have only been up and running for a month or so. In that time, my telo has been replaced as it died. Now the features that I am paying for are not working.

I am ready to cancel service, get a refund for my hardware, and dispute the additional charges ($120 year service) with American Express.

-Ryan

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:47 am

Hello ineedhelp,

There was a bad record in your blacklist table. I removed it.
Let me know if you still have issues.

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:59 am

Hello Ryan,

Unfortunately, you ran into a bug in our system. The issue has been resolved, but has not been pushed out to production.
We're going to try to get this out as soon as we can.

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Hello,

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9453

How about giving it another shot.

nashkato

Post by nashkato » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:44 pm

I joined Ooma on Sept 13. Since then, my personal blacklist setting has been turned off due to this same apparent system bug twice. Please work on a permanent solution. It's not hard for me to turn it back on, but I don't like having to get a telemarketer call to notice the problem, and it doesn't make Ooma look very professional for this to keep recurring. The blacklist feature is great when it works and was a major draw for me to become a Premier customer.