Ooma premier / Panasonic three way calling

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
gvkovai
Ooma premier / Panasonic three way calling

Post by gvkovai » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:21 pm

I really would like to get some help here. I have Ooma annual premier and Telo handset. Telo handset quality is so poor that I could not use telo handset for 3-way calling for longer period. Of course battery is another problem in it.

I have panasonic 4-handset system (KX-TG9344T DECT 6.0) and want to use that for 3-way calling. I tried pressing "Flash" key to make a second call from the same handset which was successful. By hitting "Flash Key" again, I could switch between two calls, but could not make a 3 way calling. Any help here would be much appreciated, thanks.

bnt417

Re: handsets

Post by bnt417 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:49 pm

It is virtually unbelievable that a company could design and then produce such a piece of S**T as what they call their handsets! They have terrible features, non-use friendly, a great battery (if you only need to make 3 or 4 calls), and a base that won't properly charge. Then there is the "bargin" price of $50+!!

Yet, you can only use their premium sevices like a second line by purchasing these pieces of C**P!

If Ooma does business this way, don't expect them to be around for to long.

murphy

Re: Ooma premier / Panasonic three way calling

Post by murphy » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:39 am

gvkovai wrote:I really would like to get some help here. I have Ooma annual premier and Telo handset. Telo handset quality is so poor that I could not use telo handset for 3-way calling for longer period. Of course battery is another problem in it.

I have panasonic 4-handset system (KX-TG9344T DECT 6.0) and want to use that for 3-way calling. I tried pressing "Flash" key to make a second call from the same handset which was successful. By hitting "Flash Key" again, I could switch between two calls, but could not make a 3 way calling. Any help here would be much appreciated, thanks.
After you have callers on both lines 1 and 2, press the 1 and 2 keys on the Telo simultaneously to combine the two calls.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

gvkovai

Post by gvkovai » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:13 am

I can not access telo everytime I want 3-way calling. And I am using panasonic to try that. Please let me know if anyone could help here. Thanks.

murphy

Post by murphy » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:29 am

gvkovai wrote:I can not access telo everytime I want 3-way calling. And I am using panasonic to try that. Please let me know if anyone could help here. Thanks.
My previous answer is the only way that it can be done.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

gvkovai

Post by gvkovai » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Thanks for the answer.

But Ooma really sucks here. Either they have to make telo handsets good or should work with other handsets to allow 3-way calling without assuming that one would sleep with telo all the time to have access to.

wrj

Post by wrj » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:33 pm

I have a KX-TG9331T Panasonic system and Telo system (but I do not have an Ooma handset). I make 3-way calls all the time. I make the first call and when the person answers, I then hit the "2" button on my Telo. This puts the first call on hold. I make the second call. Once that person is online, I press the "1" and "2" buttons simultaneously on the Telo . This ties all 3 lines together.