- The ooma Tab should turn orange immediately. It will stay on for approximately 1-2 seconds.
- The ooma Tab will then turn red.
- The Line 1 and Line 2 keys should turn red, then turn off.
- The Trash and Envelope keys should turn red, then turn off.
- The last row of icons should turn red, then turn off.
- The ooma Tab will start blinking red.
- The speaker will initialize, you should hear a few clicks
- A combination of keys may light up red, then turn off.
- Once all the lights are off, the ooma Tab should turn blue
Are you saying you see no lights whatsoever light up on the Hub? If so, there may be a hardware problem with the power supply or your box. The LED on the ooma Tab is not the brightest, so make sure outside light isn't washing out your view of it.
Still down in Ohio. Need help
Power cycled hub 10 times. Waited over 10 minutes each time.
Internet is working. Road Runner and Linksys WRT610N work fine.
No lights on at all on HUB, Even when I remove power for 10 minutes and plug it back in. (checked light switch on side of HUB, it is on Max)
Scouts have Red light flashing.
No dial tone, No lights, No idea what next step is to do.
Will call OOMA today to check. Just seeing if anyone has an idea for me to try.
Thanks in advance if you have the magic pixy dust to make it working.