Some incoming calls go straight to voicemail

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
jcoltrane
Re: Some incoming calls go straight to voicemail

Post by jcoltrane » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:22 pm

Another unhappy customer here.
Had this problem for the past couple of months and it's made the "wife acceptance factor" a bit more shaky on my end. Get your act together and issue the fix as soon as possible, Ooma!

Another exasperated user.

superdlux

Post by superdlux » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:07 am

Jeez. Bobby, I've been a user since the beginning. beta tester for Telo, and Premier membership. Called about this issue weeks ago and was not given any information – acted like it was an isolated incident. Are we back to clueless csrs? a cover up? Very disappointing and can't justify recommending ooma to people until this is fixed. unbelievable that a phone can't receive phone calls. It feels like the telo beta all over again. Just to clarify this is happening on my original ooma hub, not the telo it seems.

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:08 pm

Hello All,

I wanted to provide an update that the fix is going into beta. If stress testing holds up, there's a possible chance of this rolling out next week.

Thanks for hanging in there!

scarson6

Post by scarson6 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:12 pm

Thanks, ntoy, for the update. Informative communication goes a long way toward maintaining good will with customers.

MsCoulter

Post by MsCoulter » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:29 pm

scarson6 wrote:Thanks, ntoy, for the update. Informative communication goes a long way toward maintaining good will with customers.
Yes, we all want ooma to be a successful...our complaints are intended to be constructive.

mhowie

Post by mhowie » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Twice again today...please advise when the fix is rolled out so we can monitor its efficacy.
--Howie

MSU23

Post by MSU23 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:45 pm

ntoy wrote:Hello All,

I wanted to provide an update that the fix is going into beta. If stress testing holds up, there's a possible chance of this rolling out next week.

Thanks alot ntoy. We will wait to hear how the testing is going. If you need beta testers I'm sure SEVERAL of us including myself are willing to assist.

Is anyone experiencing this when you do not have your OOMA TELO handset plugged in?
Ooma Telo (user since 08/13/2010)
ATT Dryloop @ 6 Mbps
Ooma wired to all house jacks
NetGear Router
Ooma Telo handset (1)
Uniden DCT648-4 phone system

MsCoulter

Post by MsCoulter » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:47 pm

MSU23 wrote:
ntoy wrote:Hello All,

Thanks alot ntoy. We will wait to hear how the testing is going. If you need beta testers I'm sure SEVERAL of us including myself are willing to assist.

Is anyone experiencing this when you do not have your OOMA TELO handset plugged in?
I have the hub and scout with the same issue.

Juliehni

Post by Juliehni » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:17 pm

Hi,
I bought a new Ooma Telo and installed it today. I can make the call; but not receive any call. I called from my cell and always had a message that the person could not receive a phone call. Can anyone help? I also called the support phone line, there was no one answered the call. What is going on? Read through the previous logs, I noted we still have the same problems, not been fixed. Right?

Thanks, a frustrated new user

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:20 pm

Juliehni wrote:I also called the support phone line, there was no one answered the call. What is going on?
Customer Support Monday - Friday 7am-7pm PST, Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST