ooma Mobile iPhone Installation and Failure

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
irnaggie
Re: ooma Mobile iPhone Installation and Failure

Post by irnaggie » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:06 pm

ntoy : i have the crash logs zipped up and ready to deliver, but don't see how to add an attachment via the forum email service. what email address should i use to get them to you?

scoutconner : good thinking, but my phone's not jailbroken. i just don't have the stomach for it :-).

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:11 pm

irnaggie wrote:ntoy : i have the crash logs zipped up and ready to deliver, but don't see how to add an attachment via the forum email service. what email address should i use to get them to you?

scoutconner : good thinking, but my phone's not jailbroken. i just don't have the stomach for it :-).

irnaggie - Sorry about that. Send me a personal message & I will reply back to you. Thanks!

dbredbeck

Post by dbredbeck » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:17 am

I am having the same issue with a non- jailbroken 3G phone. When I reinstalled from iTunes, the phone had a blue welcome pop up then an application crash.

I think it is an application issue. How can I go get back to the working v2?

ajw522

Post by ajw522 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:36 pm

I just upgraded to v3 as well and it crashes right after reaching the Initialization screen...using iPhone 4 on iOS 4.1
Customer since August 2009
Hardware: Core Telo w/ HD2 Handset;2 ooma Hubs
Lifetime Premier Subscription
iPhone 7 Plus w/Ooma Mobile App
Internet: AT&T U-Verse 50Mbps

bcantana

Post by bcantana » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:30 am

I have the same issue. IPhone 3GS, 4.2 iOS. OOMA app worked perfectly before new version, after new version it crashes on startup. GET THIS FIXED OOMA!

Fortunately I did not upgrade the app on my wife's IPhone so we at least have one working app to use.

PetalumaRealtor

Post by PetalumaRealtor » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:10 am

After reading this thread, I checked my iphone4 in which the ooma app updated a couple of days ago. It would not load. It begins to load and within a second it goes away. The update is faulty. :(

ajw522

Post by ajw522 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:49 am

Ooma needs to patch this fast. There are lots of angry reviewers on the app store giving the Ooma app terrible reviews.

dlong

Post by dlong » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:58 am

Wierd because the ooma mobile app works just fine here with not one single crash. The mobile app updated 3.0 via the app store itself. I hope ooma gets this resolved. And can't wait to see ooma implement the mobile app 'receive calls'.

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:04 pm

Hello,

I appreciate the crashlogs that were sent to us. Our developers were able to identify the issue & are working aggressively on a fix. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for your patience!

ajw522

Post by ajw522 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:07 pm

dlong wrote:Wierd because the ooma mobile app works just fine here with not one single crash. The mobile app updated 3.0 via the app store itself. I hope ooma gets this resolved. And can't wait to see ooma implement the mobile app 'receive calls'.
I can't wait for that either! It would be SO convenient to be able to receive calls! Soon please Ooma :)