Couldn't make international calls

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
eycamry
Couldn't make international calls

Post by eycamry » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:52 am

I just setup my Telo and everything seems to work fine for the past few days. Calling domestic numbers is no problem. However, this morning when I tried to make an international call, it would not let me. The error message was "The call can not be completely at this moment. Please try again later." I did get $50 credit with the Telo purchase and it is shown in My Ooma. What could be the problem? Is there something I need to activate first to make international calls? Thanks.

thunderbird

Re: Couldn't make international calls

Post by thunderbird » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:11 am

There has been some "bugs" in International calling for some time.

I should add, the qaulity of International Calling has been great. It's just the business side of International calling that has "bugs".

Call:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Just making sure you are dialing 011+country code+number

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:31 pm

eycamry wrote:I just setup my Telo and everything seems to work fine for the past few days. Calling domestic numbers is no problem. However, this morning when I tried to make an international call, it would not let me. The error message was "The call can not be completely at this moment. Please try again later." I did get $50 credit with the Telo purchase and it is shown in My Ooma. What could be the problem? Is there something I need to activate first to make international calls? Thanks.
Hello,

Your prepaid account balance does show the $50, but I do not see any attempts. As lbmofo mentioned, how are you calling? I use www.countrycallingcodes.com . Are you able to call other int'l numbers?