OT - Happy July 4th!

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
southsound
OT - Happy July 4th!

Post by southsound » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:32 am

I wanted to wish all on the forum a Happy Independence Day. Make sure that you and your family are careful if using fireworks. Too many accidents leaving painful memories. Also, remember that there will be lots of law enforcement out today doing emphasis patrols. Tickets (especially DUI) are no fun.

Most important, let's not forget the men and women who made such great sacrifice to keep us free. My sincere appreciation to them all!

ooma customer since February 2009
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.

thunderbird

Re: OT - Happy July 4th!

Post by thunderbird » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:47 pm

southsound wrote:Most important, let's not forget the men and women who made such great sacrifice to keep us free. My sincere appreciation to them all!
The military and military veterans are truely the only real group United States citizens that have "paid their dues" to the United States. They have also “paid the dues” of the ninety percent plus group of people that have never served in the military.

Below are a couple of examples of how our military and military veterans are treated and rewarded for their service.

http://www.military.com/news/article/mu ... table.html

http://www.nchv.org/background.cfm

Hollywood

Re: OT - Happy July 4th!

Post by Hollywood » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:25 pm

southsound wrote:Too many accidents leaving painful memories. Also, remember that there will be lots of law enforcement out today doing emphasis patrols.
go down to INTERNET Port MAC Address: and change setting from Automatic to Use Built In. Click on Update device. Reboot your Modem, when the Modem is done booting reboot your Ooma device. :D ....That should keep you busy and off the road :)