Status light suddenly flashing Red/Purple-Pink

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
bdmangawang3
Re: Status light suddenly flashing Red/Purple-Pink

Post by bdmangawang3 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:19 am

We are still down in Atlanta, GA

opuseva

Post by opuseva » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:36 am

Working since 1:22pm in NJ (973)
:)

Zindar

Post by Zindar » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:07 am

As of this morning at 8:30 am, I had no service in Austin Texas, though internet was up. I had to leave for work though. Maybe when I get home this evening, I'll discover it's up.

I'm actually kind of relieved to hear the problem might be on their end, and not with my equipment. This kind of outage seems very rare to me. I don't remember it happening before.

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Zindar wrote:As of this morning at 8:30 am, I had no service in Austin Texas, though internet was up. I had to leave for work though. Maybe when I get home this evening, I'll discover it's up.

I'm actually kind of relieved to hear the problem might be on their end, and not with my equipment. This kind of outage seems very rare to me. I don't remember it happening before.
Hello Zindar,

When you return home, please power off your hub for one full minute & then power back up.

Thx

favefive

Post by favefive » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Having the same problem since early this morning. I just got back home, rebooted my router and ooma...no change. Is there still a problem? I'm located in Oakley, CA about 50 minutes away from San Francisco (if that matters per location). Help. :!:

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:29 pm

This is what's posted on Ooma's Facebook page:

We realize that there are some people still offline. The network is live. Please turn off your Hub or Telo for 30-60 minutes and then turn it on and let it boot.

mitchel

Post by mitchel » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:44 am

Finally came back up yesterday...would have been nice if Ooma posted something on the Main Support Page or a sticky on the Forum. Not everyone can access Facebook from work to see what's going on.

favefive

Post by favefive » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:12 pm

OK, thanks for the information. All day it has been blinking, but I haven't been to the forums. This was after I booted several times leaving for about a minute each time as per previous past. I will turn off the ooma telo for 30-60 mins and hope for the best that it will boot up just fine. :cry:

sphinx

Post by sphinx » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Is anyone else still offline? I've disconnected the unit to reboot for several hours each time and no luck. I'm going so far as to shut off my entire internet connection overnight to see if that helps get things back in order. I'm in the Atlanta area.

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:47 pm

sphinx wrote:Is anyone else still offline? I've disconnected the unit to reboot for several hours each time and no luck. I'm going so far as to shut off my entire internet connection overnight to see if that helps get things back in order. I'm in the Atlanta area.
Try doing this: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12189#p85317