We are unable to complete your request

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
Frogdaddy
We are unable to complete your request

Post by Frogdaddy » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:39 am

Dialing a certain local number recently (a number I've dialed in the past without issue) and immediately I get a message "We are unable to complete your request, please try again later". I've reset and still get it for this particular number. The number I'm calling happens to use comcast voice and not sure if that has anything to do with it. They've had it for some time without issue. Come to find out if I stay on the line after the message, it rings and call is successful. This is odd because it has never happened. Any ideas? Thanks.
Ported: December 2010
Hardware: Ooma Hub

thunderbird

Re: We are unable to complete your request

Post by thunderbird » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:57 am

Frogdaddy wrote:Dialing a certain local number recently (a number I've dialed in the past without issue) and immediately I get a message "We are unable to complete your request, please try again later". I've reset and still get it for this particular number. The number I'm calling happens to use comcast voice and not sure if that has anything to do with it. They've had it for some time without issue. Come to find out if I stay on the line after the message, it rings and call is successful. This is odd because it has never happened. Any ideas? Thanks.
Try dialing the number *99-1-xxx-xxx-xxxx and see what happens.

Frogdaddy

Re: We are unable to complete your request

Post by Frogdaddy » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:21 am

Didn't have to do that. Now it goes through without message. Odd. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Ported: December 2010
Hardware: Ooma Hub