Kudos to Ooma!

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
darlinsk
Kudos to Ooma!

Post by darlinsk » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:12 pm

I have been using Ooma for about 7 weeks now. I was immediately impressed with the quality of the equipment and voice, but struggled a bit with the customer support side of it.

From what I can see, Ooma has really listened to their customers, and taken appropriate actions to address their concerns. My number port completed today ... flawlessly. Ooma's communication was concise and timely, and the port happened on schedule.

But most impressive, the last two times, I've called, I was connecgted to a live person almost immediately. Quite a change from the 30+ minute waits that were standard in March.

Good for you Ooma! I'm a convert, and happy to pay $99/yr for the Premier services. The multi-ring and voice mail routing alone are worth it.

Tacoma Driver

Re: Kudos to Ooma!

Post by Tacoma Driver » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:29 pm

I second your opinion. There have been some issues, but they seem to be working hard to address them.
All I can say is I hope they stay in business for a long time!

ladd

Re: Kudos to Ooma!

Post by ladd » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:19 pm

We need to support them! I want them to stay in business and finish the revolution they started. Therefore I decided to buy their premium service even though I'm not sure I need it. It doesn't matter they deserve the extra money for their hard and innovative work.