A premier feature

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
Maybel
A premier feature

Post by Maybel » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:26 am

If I have an Omma Premier account, and I transfer my calls to my cell phone, do I have to have my Ooma phone system hooked up? I'm just wondering if the transfer calls will go though without a phone system, as long as the account remains active. I think I know the answer, but one never knows unless they ask, sometimes.

Thanks for any help you can give.

murphy

Re: A premier feature

Post by murphy » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:51 am

Maybel wrote:If I have an Omma Premier account, and I transfer my calls to my cell phone, do I have to have my Ooma phone system hooked up? I'm just wondering if the transfer calls will go though without a phone system, as long as the account remains active. I think I know the answer, but one never knows unless they ask, sometimes.

Thanks for any help you can give.
If your equipment is not hooked up calls will be transferred to the specified internet outage phone number.

However if the equipment is not hooked up for some unknown (to me) period of time (month, 3 months, etc) they may consider your account abandoned and cancel it. Call customer support and ask them.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

Maybel

Post by Maybel » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:16 am

Perfect. Thank you, Murphy. I'll do just that.

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:23 am

6 months offline may cancel your account.

https://www.ooma.com/legal/terms-and-conditions

"If, for whatever reason, you cease to use the Equipment for six months, we reserve the right to reassign your phone number to someone else's equipment. In the event you wish to re-activate your Equipment, we will re-issue you a new phone number, and you may incur re-activation charges."

Bob859

Post by Bob859 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Thanks for the info.