iPhone 4 incoming calls to ooma show anonymous on caller ID

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
justintact
iPhone 4 incoming calls to ooma show anonymous on caller ID

Post by justintact » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:51 am

The past couple of days I have been getting certain calls come through Ooma as anonymous on the caller ID. I have called ooma support and went though some troubleshooting as well, resetting the device and having Ooma support look at my setting etc. They show nothing wrong. I have an iPhone 4S and every time I would test call my Ooma line it would say anonymous. When Ooma would call me during a test call the caller ID would come through fine. I had my Mom call me on her Motorola RAZR and also with her land-line and it came through with caller ID . I then switched off 3G on my wife's iPhone 4 and made a call via 2G and the called ID showed!! I can't try this on my iPhone 4S because they don't allow you to disable 3G and use 2G. Can anybody replicate this?? Like I said this just started happening because previously we never had problems with our iPhones. I am confused...

Justin